Cloud computing is expected to undergo a number of innovative changes in 2013. ‘Open cloud’ is the new way to go according to some experts. It is also expected that apple computers will launch its new virtual server, and VMware’s new “self service” virtualization product have the potential to change the face of cloud computing altogether.
Adam stern, CEO of Infinitely Virtual expects cloud computing to follow the trend of IT environment and be on the fast track when it comes to new technologies.
According to Adam, “In looking at innovations shaping the cloud hosting and computing environment for next year, I believe this will be the most exciting time in the history of the cloud model, Whether you’re a medium-size business or an early stage startup, in 2013 you will be able to take advantage of new technology that gives you both greater control over your virtual environment, and also more flexibility.”
Adam Stern, founder of a prime virtual server cloud computing company, talks about these trends:
1) Virtualization of touch: Microsoft’s Windows server 2012 is the first touch based operating system that has the capability of being hosted into the cloud. According to Stern, this will revolutionize user’s experience as well as small and mid-size businesses.
2) ‘Open cloud’ is a veritably new concept that has the potential to significantly ‘shift’ the ‘industry’ of application development. As stern exclaims, “In looking at innovations shaping the cloud hosting and computing environment for next year, I believe this will be the most exciting time in the history of the cloud model,” Stern says. “Whether you’re a medium-size business or an early stage startup, in 2013 you will be able to take advantage of new technology that gives you both greater control over your virtual environment, and also more flexibility.”
3) Mac OS X: According to Stern, “For Apple-lovers moving to the cloud, this is an enormous technological advancement — it will virtualize Apple’s server operating system.”
4) Self Service: Adam Stern foresees that with time the client will be able to have more control over their data in the Cloud. With the users being able to manage their own security and deploy their own applications, they will be able to exercise more self service. But the plus point is, even with more control and self service, the cost effectiveness of the cloud hosting remains pretty much the same. VMware is a testament to this increase in self service as it enables users to manage their own security.
5) Availability of Financial applications: With the availability of QuickBooks 2013 on the cloud, financial services will experience a huge boom.
Stern, a huge optimist of cloud computing, says, “we see 2013 shaping up as perhaps the most promising since the advent of cloud hosting, We anticipate that these and other innovations will make the cloud an even more robust, secure and affordable computing environment, and will foster even greater migration to virtualization, to the ultimate benefit of the businesses making the transition.”
Infinitely Virtual is capable of providing high quality and cost effective service to any kind of business. The company, being a subsidiary of Altay Corporation, is capable of providing round the clock support to its customers. Infinitely Virtual’s reliance on IaaS and SaaS tools helps it provide virtualization service to its customers at a very competitive cost. For further details you can call 866-257-8455 or visithttp://www.infinitelyvirtual.com